Many of your Plan elections are made by contacting John Hancock Retirement Plan Services (“John Hancock”). If you wish to contact John Hancock, you may do so:
- 24 hours a day via either the internet at mylife.jhrps.com or an automated telephone system at 833-388-6466.
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time by calling 833-388-6466 to speak with a Participant Service Representative.
Please contact John Hancock Retirement Plan Services for assistance with:
- information about investment options
- applying for retirement, disability, or death benefits
- information about loans or other withdrawals
- updating your address or beneficiary designation(s)
You can contact the 401(k) Fund Office as follows:
- Phone: 1-800-424-9608 (participants); 202-785-2658 (others). Our phones are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Fax: 202-463-8098 or 202-457-8653
- Mail: IAM National 401(k) Fund, 99M St. SE, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20003-3799
- E-mail: Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-mail message will receive a written, mailed response.
(Non-participant union members requesting information about the Plan, please complete all of the fields below. If you are not a union member, complete the name and address fields only and include your message in the message field.)