John Hancock has created a new online experience designed to help you on your financial journey towards retirement by launching its new participant website at https://myplan.johnhancock.com/. Please replace your web browser bookmark with the new web address for easy accessibility.
To help participants better evaluate their retirement needs, the new website offers:
● Easier navigation through all account information that you are used to accessing
● A homepage Retirement picture that develops as you get closer to your goal
● A new and improved personalized retirement planner
- Please be aware that any personal or financial data previously entered into the retirement planner was deleted and not transferred to the new retirement planner. Please follow instructions for entering your information into the new retirement planner.
● Continued access to other interactive resources such as My Learning Center and My Money Connector
Please visit https://myplan.johnhancock.com/ to see how John Hancock has put the focus on you.
For assistance with the website or your online account, please contact John Hancock directly 833-388-6466.
The information contained in this statement is for general informational purposes only. The IAM National 401(k) Fund does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any content or information on John Hancock’s website and any use thereof is solely at the user’s risk. The IAM National 401(k) Fund does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice. You should consult with your own independent advisor to determine what may be best for your individual needs. You alone are responsible for evaluating any information provided and to decide which deferral or investment strategies are suitable for your own financial risk profile and expectations.