The Recordkeeper for the IAM National 401(k) Plan is John Hancock Retirement Plan Services.
Your Plan elections are made by contacting John Hancock. If you wish to contact John Hancock, you may do so:
- 24 hours a day via either the internet at mylife.jhrps.com or an automated telephone system at 800.294.3575.
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time by calling 800.294.3575 to speak with a Participant Service Representative.
Please contact John Hancock for assistance with:
- information about investment options
- applying for retirement, disability, or death benefits
- information about loans, withdrawals, or differal election changes
- updating beneficiary designation(s)